Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Almost Christmas



“...I will watch expectantly for the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation...”  --Micah 7:7

While doing our Christmas photos for Christmas cards today... yeah, I know, it’s two days before Christmas -- talk about last minute, huh?  Anyway, I took the opportunity to get a few shots of my daughter;  seems like just yesterday she was still a little girl, who couldn’t wait to grow up.  That was me years and years ago, but I still can’t wait to be ‘grown up’... perfected.  It’s almost Christmas, a day that has been set aside to remember our Savior’s birth.  And the older I get, the more I realize my need for His salvation.  It is the greatest gift I have ever received.






1 comment:

  1. As usual, your photographic talent blows my mind! I loved all the pics, and your words. The picture of your daughter was absolutely stunning. She is such a beautiful girl, and that shot by the window is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete